The goal of your business plan should be to generate enough interest to make Inova Strategic Ventures want to set up a follow-up meeting. If you choose to produce a written plan, it should be from one to three pages long. Presentation formats can be longer.
Answer succinctly the basic “who, what, why and how” questions:
- Who is on the team?
- What do you sell and to whom?
- Why do your customers buy your products or services?
- How much money is required?
Your business plan should include:
- Brief history of the company
- Description of products or services and your value proposition
- Market overview
- Business model overview
- Product development status
- Distribution channels
- Management bios
- Summary historical and projected income statements
- Description of short and long-term financing requirements